Two year B.Ed programme has been started from the session (2015-2017), but up to the previous session (2014 -2015), it was of one year duration.
The uniform curriculum of the B.Ed programme is being followed from the session 2015-2017.
Made a donation of Almirah in Principal's room.
Though curriculum is constructed by the affiliating university, the university organizes workshops regarding the transaction of the curriculum where most of our faculties take active participation in the curriculum construction.
Some of our faculties are the members of Board of Studies (BOS). The BOS members periodically meet and design the curriculum.
Academic Flexibility :
- Pedagogy of School Subjects :
- Life Science
- Physical Science
Teaching - Learning Process :
- Optional Papers :
- Work Education.
- Health and Physical Education.
- Peace Education.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Environmental and Population Education.
- Yoga Education.
- The B.Ed curriculum offers scope to students from Language, Science, Mathematics and Social Science as commerce background.
- Credit and Semester System offers scope to the students for choosing the courses and appearing in supplementary examination, if failed two pass any course in the regular examination schedule.
- Student teachers are allowed to attend all types of Workshops, Seminars, Talks and Conferences organized within the campus or in other institutions.
- Teaching programme schedule is planned and organized as per academic calendar.
- The student teachers are provided -
- Model Class Teaching
- Block Teaching
- Demonstration Lesson
- Practice Teaching
- Class Room Seminars
- Remedial Classes
- Invited Lectures